This post has been sponsored by JORD Wood Watches #jordwatch
Coconut Nutella Balls make the perfect quick Christmas dessert. Made with only 4 ingredients and minimal effort that will surely satisfy the Nutella lovers in your life!
Coconut Nutella Balls are my twist on the traditional Indian sweet Coconut Ladoo. I make coconut ladoo every Diwali, but I figured I’d also make them for Christmas and kick it up a notch by adding Nutella. Nutella and I have a thing. Nutella and K have a thing. Let’s just say that if you were to give us a jar of Nutella, K and I would be happy campers, and we’d be your best friend fo’ life.
I decided to put K to work in the kitchen for these coconut Nutella balls. He literally has zero kitchen experience. Ok, I take that back. He does make a mean Maggi, and one time he made me a big batch of chicken noodle soup when I was sick. But other than that, he has no clue. What I’m trying to get at is even the most novice cook can make these coconut Nutella balls. If you’ve got little kids, you can put them to work by having them roll the mixture into balls and dipping them in the extra coconut.
What made his time in the kitchen even better was that he got to wear his new JORD watch! Instead of him having to get out his phone every time he needed to check the cooking time, all he had to do was look at his watch. And let me tell you, it’s a beautiful wooden watch that would be perfect for that special someone in your life. I’m a little jealous. I don’t have a watch myself, and I am loving JORD’s contemporary and sophisticated designs. Plus, I’d much rather be able to quickly look at my watch instead of having to search for my phone just to get the time or date. JORD has a fantastic collection of natural wooden watches for men and for women. BTW- click on any link to receive a $25 e-gift code to use towards a JORD wooden watch.
You only spend about 6 minutes over the stove to make these coconut Nutella ladoos, the rest of the time spent is rolling them into balls and dipping in coconut. They make the perfect sweet treat for serving at Christmas parties, or if you want to twist things up a bit, serve them for Diwali instead of the traditional coconut ladoos.
In the end, you’ll be glad you made these. Sometimes minimal effort is welcome during the rush of the holiday season, right? Want your own JORD watch? Want to purchase a JORD watch for someone? Click Here and fill out the form to receive an e-gift code worth $25!
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Coconut plus extra for rolling
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 TBSP Ghee, or butter
- ¼ Cup Nutella
- Heat the ghee on medium in a pan.
- Add the coconut and cook while mixing for 3 minutes.
- Add the condensed milk, and cook for around 3 minutes until thickened and it starts to incorporate with the coconut.
- Remove from heat and let cool for around 5 minutes. Stir in the Nutella. Once the mixture is cool enough to handle, roll into equal size balls, then dip into extra coconut. You may want to put the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes if the balls are too flimsy to handle. Wear a pair of gloves to help prevent the warmth of your hands from melting the balls. Once they're formed, they'll set nicely.